You Are Loved Card and Envelope 1,664 views
Share this Post
Handwritten notes and letters are a lost art. Texts and emails are all kinds of fun, but nothing means more than a card with a special message written inside. This printable card and envelope set are simple to put together, and is a sweet sentiment to share with loved ones on Mother’s Day, birthdays, or to send anytime as a reminder that they are loved. I had a lot of fun creating this set, and I hope you enjoy it, too!!
- Printable Card and Envelope Set (Download)
- HP Brochure Paper or Cardstock
- Bone Folder
- Tape Runner
- Print out the printable card and envelope set (Download) onto HP Brochure Paper or cardstock using your HP printer.
- Cut out the card and envelope.
- Add a fold to the card by lining up a ruler next to the center fold line. Press the bone folder next to the ruler and run it down the fold line a couple of times. Fold the card in half and press the fold down so the card stays closed.
- Use the ruler and the bone folder to add fold lines to the envelope. For a more decorative envelope, fold the envelope with the design on the outside. To be able to mail the envelope, make sure the white side of the paper is on the outside of the envelope.
- Fold one side of the envelope in and add a line of tape runner to the bottom edge of the tab.
- Fold the opposite tab over (it will slightly overlap the other tab) and add a line of tape runner across the bottom edge.
- Fold the bottom tab up and press down to secure the tape from the tape runner.
- Write your message in the card, then place the card in the envelope.
- Close the envelope with tape runner, with a cute sticker, or some washi tape.