Wedding Seat Reservation Signs 3,145 views
Share this Post
- HP Printer and Ink
- Wedding seat reservation signs (Download)
- Cardstock in your choice of colors
- Download your free printable wedding seat reservation signs (Download). We have four options including the parents of the bride, parents of the groom, grandparents of the bride, and grandparents of the groom.
- Print the wedding reservation signs onto card stock in the color of your choice. We used a natural shade of card stock in our example. Plain white or different colors will work as well. Be sure to choose a color that will work with your wedding.
- Trim around the mason jars with some scissors as shown above.
- Tape onto the chairs before your ceremony begins to make sure that everyone has a seat saved at your wedding. We used patterned washi tape in the example shown. You can purchase this in a wide variety of colors and patterns to match your wedding décor.
Reserve the seats at your wedding with our fun free printable wedding seat reservation signs. If you are having a rustic themed wedding, these mason jar signs might be just what you are looking for. These fun signs can be printed and cut out in minutes leaving you more time for the other DIY wedding projects on your list.