Watercolor Coloring Card with Printable Art Design 1,402 views
Share this Post
Create quick watercolor background papers and combine them with pretty coloring page designs. You’ll be able to make all kinds of lovely cards and gift tags in no time!
- HP DeskJet 3700 Printer
- HP Original Ink (Learn how to save 50% on HP Ink here)
- Watercolor Paints and Brush
- White Paper
- Printable Coloring Page by Jen Goode (Download)
- Tape or glue
- More coloring supplies for detail coloring – optional
I like to use a textured paper when painting with watercolors. However, any kind of white paper will work just fine.
- Add paint color to a piece of white paper. All to dry.
- Place the printed watercolor paper in the printer and print the coloring page (Download) on top of the watercolor art.
- Fold the page to create a card. Add a piece of white paper inside the card for easy writing.
- Add additional detail coloring if you’d like.
IDEA: You can print your coloring page designs on your original watercolor art if you prefer. I like to re-use the watercolor art for many projects, so scanning and printing the art make re-using the art super easy!