Vanilla Coffee Mason Jar Candle 5,247 views
Share this Post
Project Time:30 minutesCalling all coffee lovers! This homemade vanilla coffee candle tutorial is for you. It’s so easy to make and smells divine. Make a few to give away as gifts. They’d make a great birthday, housewarming or just because gift for any espresso lover. Grab the free printable mason jar tags below, print them out on your HP printer and tie them to the candle jars.
- HP Printer
- Mason Jar
- Hot Glue Gun
- Candle Wick
- 3 cups Soy Wax Chips
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Coffee Beans
- Mason Jar Printable Tags (Download)
- Hole Puncher
- Hot glue the wick to the bottom of the mason jar.
- Place the wax chips into a microwavable bowl. Microwave for 1 minute intervals, mixing in between, until fully melted.
- Mix in vanilla extract.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of coffee beans into the mason jar.
- Pour the melted candle wax into the jar, on top of the coffee beans. Mix.
- Allow to harden overnight. Cut the wick to ½ inch above the wax.
- Use your HP Printer to print out the mason jar tags (Download). Cut out the tags, punch a hole at the top and tie to the jar using jute or string.