Valentine’s Day Bubbles Printable 2,002 views
Share this Post
Project Time:10 minutesLooking for a quick and easy Valentine’s Day card idea? Print out these valentine cards and attach miniature bubbles to them. Check the dollar store or dollar sections of most stores for miniature themed bubbles that will work great for these printable cards. Kids of all ages love bubbles, these cards will be a hit!
- Free Printable Valentine’s Cards (Download)
- Cardstock Paper
- HP Printer
- Miniature Bubbles
- Hole Punch
- Jute or String
- Pen or Marker
- Download the free printable valentine cards (Download) and print them on cardstock, using an HP printer. Use scissors to cut the cards out.
- Punch two holes in the center of the card, as shown in the photo.
- String a piece of jute or string through the holes and tie the bubbles onto the card.
- Use a pen or marker to sign your name at the bottom of the card.
- These cards are ready to hand out on Valentine’s Day!