Unicorn Sugar Scrub 1,713 views
Share this Post
Project Time:20 minutesUnicorn lovers will be head over hooves in love with this sugar scrub recipe. This purple and pink sugar scrub would make for a fun unicorn party favor or gift. We used lemon essential oil for this batch, but you can use any scent that you have on hand. You can also switch up the food coloring, to best match your party decor. To exfoliate with sugar scrub, wet your skin in the shower and rub a small amount of scrub in a circular motion over the areas you wish to soften. Rinse the scrub off and towel dry. Your skin will feel silky smooth and smell delicious! Don’t forget to print out a unicorn scrub label to add to your jar.
- HP Deskjet 3700 Printer
- HP Original Ink (Learn how to save 50% on HP Ink here)
- 1 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 cups white sugar
- Pink and purple food coloring
- Lemon essential oil
- Printable unicorn tags (Download)
- 4oz mason jars
- 2 ½ circle punch
- Combine ½ cup coconut oil, 1 ½ cups white sugar, 5 drops of pink food coloring and 5 drops of lemon essential oil in a mixing bowl. Mix until the food coloring is evenly mixed throughout the sugar and oil. Set aside.
- Repeat step 1, but with purple food coloring. Layer pink and purple sugar scrub inside 4oz jelly jars.
- Use an HP printer to print out the unicorn tags (Download). Use a 2 ½ inch circle punch to punch the tags out.
- Place a tag on the jar lid before screwing shut. Give as party favors or enjoy a batch of unicorn sugar scrub for yourself!