Thanksgiving Gratitude Quote Frames 1,510 views
Share this Post
Think of the quotes your elders always said. What words would they share if they were there with you? Print them on paper and affix inside small frames and place one at each setting. That way everyone can take it home and hang it up to see all year round!
- HP Photo Glossy Paper, 4×6
- Small wood frames
- Dry adhesives
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Spray paint or craft paint
- Remove all the labels from the wood frames. Paint in the desired colors and let dry.
- Measure the area of the insert of the frame and use that as your template.
- Use a photo editing program (or hand lettering!) to format the quote and print it out.
- Cut to size and use the dry adhesive to stick to the frame.
- Add leaves and flowers or other embellishments!