Thankful Family Banner 1,265 views
Share this Post
Supplies You Need:
- Printable Thankful Banner (Download)
- Cardstock or paper – white and a variety of fall colors
- Scissors, hole punch, glue and twine
- Download and Print out the free Thankful banner (Download).
- Cut out banner pieces, layer each letter on to 1-2 pieces of colored paper – glue together. Trim to fit, leaving about ¼” of color showing around the border
- Print out photos using HP Snapshots app right from your phone.
- Stick photos to blank banner pieces, layer with colored paper.
- Punch holes in top corners of each banner piece. String together with Twine.
- Hang to display and enjoy.
You can also use this craft as a fun activity when everyone is together for Thanksgiving. Take pictures of your family and friends, print the pictures out right from your phone. Then each person can write their own message of thanks on the banner as you build it.
Click here to download this free printable Thankful banner set: Download