Teacher Appreciation Gift Card Holder 8,159 views
Share this Post
After asking all my teacher friends what their favorite gifts have been in the past, it was surprising to hear that the top two gift ideas were simply personal notes from students and money/gift cards. We combined the two gift ideas by creating a printable gift card holder that also has a place for kids to add their favorite things about their teacher and classroom. It is such a fun and creative way to say thank you to those teachers who work so hard to teach our children!
- Printable Gift Card Holder Set (Download)
- HP Brochure Paper or Cardstock
- Bone Folder
- Tape Runner
- Gift Card
- 4×6 Envelope
- Print out the printable card holder set (Download) onto HP Brochure Paper or cardstock using your HP printer.
- Cut out the cards.
- Add a fold to the tall gift card holder by lining up a ruler next to the two fold lines. Press the bone folder next to the ruler and run it down the fold line a couple of times. Fold the card along the fold lines and press the folds so the card stays closed. The gift card holder should be a “Z” shape.
- Have your child fill out the answers in the card and don’t let them forget to sign their name at the end.
- Add a couple of lines of tape from the tape runner to the back of the card. Place it in the center of the 4×6 piece.
- Add some tape runner lines to the back of your gift card, and place it in the “Thank You” section at the bottom of the card holder.
- Place the gift card holder into a 4×6 envelope and give to your favorite teacher to tell them how much they are appreciated.