Snowman Kit Treats 36,541 views
Share this Post
The kits are so easy to put together (we’ve got the free printable labels for your kit below)! You just need snack baggies and the fun food ingredients. The kits would be something that kids could put together for friends themselves! Gotta love a project that is cute and easy!
- Snowman Kit Printables (Download)
- Snack baggies
- Large marshmallows
- Regular and mini chocolate chips
- Soft orange candy (cut in “carrot” shapes)
- Pretzel sticks
- Red pull ‘n peel licorice or fruit rollup
- Download and print the snowman kit printables (Download). Printing on matte photo paper or light weight card stock on a photo setting is recommended.
- Cut our each of the kit labels printed.
- Gather your snack baggies and food supplies.
- In each baggie, place 3 large marshmallows, 2 pretzel sticks, an assortment of chocolate chips for eyes, mouth, and buttons, 1 cut orange candy “carrot”, and a strip of red candy for a scarf.
- Seal baggie and attach the snowman kit labels (with tape or a stapler)
- That’s it! Now they’re ready to give out & enjoy!
Happy Snowman Building!