Silly Candy Corn Shirts & Tote 1,368 views
Share this Post
The beauty of HP Iron-on Transfer Paper is that you can print any image onto it and then iron the image on to shirts, tote bags, and more. It’s such an easy way to DIY an image, I kind of feel like I am cheating!
My kids got a kick out of these tee shirts and I hope you will too. Have a good laugh and then gobble up a bunch more candy corn. Because, you know, it’s not that good but strangely addicting.
You can even embellish the iron-on transfer, once applied. I added puffy paint but you can glue on googly eyes or crystals, add glitter paint, and even stitch over it.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this project:
- HP Envy 5540 Printer
- HP Iron-On Transfers
- Printable Emoji Candy Corn Images (Download)
- T-shirts or a Tote (or both)
- Clothes Iron
- Ironing Board or towel to protect the table’s surface
- Puffy Paint (optional)
- Select the image you want to print from the PDF download.
- Load the HP 5540 Printer with HP Iron-On Transfers, face down.
- Send the images to the printer to print.
- Cut out the images with scissors, leaving about ¼” border on all sides.
- Place the t-shirt or tote onto an ironing board or towel.
- Position and place the iron-on image facedown.
- Follow the instructions on the HP Iron-On Transfers package to transfer the image.
- When cool, carefully peel the backing paper away from the transfer.
- Embellish the image with puffy paint, bling, or glitter paint if you like.
We made a really cheeky shirt with a candy corn over a pocket and then a sassy saying inside the pocket!
Watch this video to see how fast and easy it is to turn any image into an iron-on: