Reindeer Food Treat Tubs 4,432 views
Share this Post
Project Time:10 minutesThe holidays are here! So I’ve got a fun little reindeer food treat that’s perfect for holiday parties and movie nights. Kids (and adults) are going to absolutely love these.
- Reindeer Food Printable Treat Tub (Download)
- Silver card stock
- Scissors and pencil
- Glue or double-sided tape – I prefer hot glue
- Print out the Reindeer Food Printable Treat tub (Download) HP Photo paper and print on your HP printer.
- Cut out the printable, bend on all of the lines, and then glue the sides and base together. Note: Watch the video below to see how this is done.
- Draw antlers on the reverse side of the silver card stock, cut them out and glue them into place on the front of the treat tub.
- Fill your reindeer treat tub with your favorite reindeer food. I filled ours with chocolate Chex cereal, red almond M&M’s (reindeer noses), and mini marshmallows.