Pumpkin Spice Canvas 1,573 views
Share this Post
I love fall and especially love creating home decor for the season. Creating art on canvas can be a lot of fun, even if the arts are not your strong suit. This Pumpkin Spice Canvas project gives the look of a painted canvas without actually having to paint it. The secret? Iron-on transfer!
Printable Pumpkin Spice Canvas Instructions:
- Print out the Reversed Pumpkin Spice printable (Download) on HP Iron-on Transfers with an inkjet printer.
- Cut out the pumpkin image as close to the edges as you can.
- Place the image face-down on the canvas.
- Follow the directions on the iron-on transfer packaging to iron the image onto the canvas. You may need to place something under the center of the canvas so that the iron-on doesn’t shift when you put pressure on it.
- Let the canvas cool completely. Start at one edge and carefully peel the iron-on transfer backing off. If any of the image didn’t transfer, you can carefully lay the backing back down and re-iron. Let cool completely before trying to peel it again.
- Once the backing has been peeled off, your canvas is ready to be put on display! Share that love of pumpkin spice with everyone you know!
*You can also print out a non-reversed version of the Pumpkin Spice Printable (here) to put in an 8×10 frame.