Printable Winter Joke Cootie Catcher 2,790 views
Share this Post
Project Time:5 minutesMake this Winter Joke Cootie Catcher to share some winter humor with your friends!
- Printable Winter Joke Cootie Catcher (Download)
- HP Printer
- 8 ½ x 11” Copy Paper
- Print out the Winter Joke Cootie Catcher printable (Download) on 8 ½” x 11” copy paper.
- Use scissors or paper cutter to cut out the Cootie Catcher.
- Fold the Cootie Catcher in half diagonally, then open it up and fold it in the opposite direction diagonally.
- Turn the paper over, then fold all four corners so that the points touch the center.
- Turn the paper over and fold all four corners so that the points touch the center again.
- Fold the paper sideways in both directions.
- Work your thumbs and pointer fingers into the four pockets (with the winter character images).
How to play:
- Ask a friend to choose a winter character.
- Moving the flaps in and out and side to side in time with the letters, spell out the character word (bear, snowflake, snowman, penguin), the background color, or just spell “winter”.
- Open the Cootie Catcher to reveal the numbers and ask them to pick one. Count out the number they have chosen by moving the flaps in and out and side to side.
- Now they choose another number and you can share the joke under that number’s flap.