Printable New Year’s Eve Party Hats 3,524 views
Share this Post
- Printable New Year’s Eve Party Hats (Download)
- HP Brochure Paper
- Colored Pencils, Crayons, or Markers
- Scoring Tool
- Tape Runner or Glue
- Elastic or Ribbon
- Pom Poms (optional)
- Glitter Glue, Sequins, etc (optional)
- Print out the New Year’s Eve Party Hats printable on HP Brochure Paper (Download).
- Color the hat template with colored pencils, crayons, or markers.
While I totally encourage kids to color, parents can have a lot of fun with this, too!
- Cut out the hat template by following the outline.
- Use a scoring tool to make a crease along the dotted line. Fold along the line, then lay it flat again.
- Run a tape runner or add some glue to the tab next to the dotted line.
- Bend the hat around and bring the two ends together. Align the edge of the hat at the dotted line and press the tape or glued edge underneath the other end and hold until secure.
- Punch a small hole on either side of the hat and tie a length of elastic or ribbon through so the hat can be worn.
- Add a pom pom on top, and embellish with glitter glue, sequins, or whatever you’d like!