Printable Halloween Candy Wrappers 3,801 views
Share this Post
- Printable candy wrappers (Download)
- Copy paper
- HP Printer and Ink
- Google Eyes
- Tacky Glue
- Candy bars (we used Hershey’s but wrappers can be trimmed to fit other candy bars)
- Start by printing your candy wrappers (Download) onto plain copy paper. Wrappers will print two to a sheet. Cut around one label with your scissors.
- Use your candy bar as a guide and trim the wrapper with your scissors to fit.
- Use tape to secure the Halloween candy wrappers on back of the candy bar.
- Add google eyes to the front of your wrapper with tacky glue if desired. This step is optional but definitely adds some fun to this Halloween craft. Allow to dry completely.
These free printable Halloween candy wrappers are ready for the little ghosts that come knocking on your door this year. Set up an assembly line to wrap all of your candy bars in our fun Halloween candy wraps.
These are also perfect for those school Halloween parties. The entire class will love getting a candy bar that has these Halloween candy wrappers in place!