Printable DIY Thanksgiving Utensil Pouches 280 views
Share this Post
Project Time:10 minutesPrint out these pretty paper pouches to package up utensils for Thanksgiving and make setting the table a little bit easier on the big day!
- HP ENVY Photo Printer
- HP Original Ink (Learn how to save 50% on HP Ink here)
- HP Heavyweight Project Paper
- Free Printable File (Download)
- Hot Glue Gun + Glue Sticks
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Download the design file (Download) and print from your HP Photo Envy printer.
- Cut the paper in half down the center line.
- Fold the paper so that the design is on the outside and the edges are offset by about 1 inch, with the longer section in the back.
- Glue along the two side edges, then stick it down to form a pocket.
- Round the top two corners if desired.
- Fill with utensils and place at each table setting around the Thanksgiving table.