Phone Art Phone Case 2,049 views
Share this Post
- Photo Lab App
- Sprocket and App
Note: I used my Sprocket, but you can decorate your phone case with printouts from any printer, You’ll just need to use sticker paper or sticky photo paper to stick the photos to the case.
About the phone case I used: I also used a clear case for my phone. This will protect my photos from wear and weather. You could use any case, just stick the photo art on the outside of the case instead.
- Edit your photos using the Photo Lab App. There are a variety of art filters to use for free, so try them out to find your favorites. Then save the edited photos to your phone.
- Print each art photo with your Sprocket.
- Trace the outer edge of your phone on a blank piece of paper and cut out the shape. This will be a template for the case.
- Stick the Sprocket printed photos on to the paper template. Trim to size.
- Place the finished photo art inside your phone case.