Patriotic Cupcake Toppers 1,472 views
Share this Post
Cupcake toppers are one of those things–you can take basic cupcakes from plain to adorable in just a few minutes! These darling patriotic cupcake toppers are perfect for all of your 4th of July parties and gatherings, and they couldn’t be easier to put together.
I like using paper straws for the base of my toppers, because I love how much they add to the overall look. They’re just SO cute! You can get them at your local hobby store or online, and I can also usually find them at Target in the One Spot for just $1! I like to keep a bunch in different colors on hand, because I can use them in so many different ways.
- Printable tags (Download)
- Paper straws
- Washi tape or scotch tape
- Frosted cupcakes!
- Download the printable tags (Download) and print on to white cardstock.
- Use a 2-inch circle punch or scissors to cut out the tags.
- Use washi tape or scotch tape to attach the tags to the paper straws.
- Trim the straws to size—depending on how big or tall your cupcakes are.
- Poke the toppers into frosted cupcakes, and add any additional embellishments.