Painted Rock Magnets 1,215 views
Share this Post
Pick your favorite paint colors and make mini pieces of art that are perfect for display your photos. Make a full set or just paint one, it’s up to you!
- Small rocks, smooth river rocks work best
- Craft Paint
- Paint brush
- Black ink pen
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Wash and dry the rocks and then paint the entire rock with one color. Allow paint to dry.
- Using the black pen, draw whatever design you’d like. If the pen stops drawing clearly, draw on a piece of scrap paper. Usually it’s paint that prevents the pen from writing well.
- paint additional colors and designs on the rocks as desired. Allow to dry completely.
- Hot glue a magnet to the back of the finished art rock.
Have fun painting your own rock magnets. I can’t wait to see what you create!