Mini Photo Memory Frame 1,360 views
Share this Post
- Premade wooden craft frames
- Craft paint
- Foam paint brush
- Cardstock of craft board
- Photos of choice
- Double sided tape
- Mini clothespins
- You can find these wooden cut out frames in many different styles and sizes at your local craft store.
- I painted each frame to match each of the little girl’s rooms.
- Next, I printed and cut out nine 1.7”X1.7” photos and nine 2”X2” pieces of craft board for each frame.
- I used double sided tape to put them together.
- Lastly, I ties three pieces of twine horizontally across each frame and clipped each photo with mini clothespins.
There you have it! It’s a simple memory keepsake that the girls will have forever. Also, they can easily change the photos as they create new memories.