Mini Floral Photo Art Collage 1,495 views
Share this Post
Do you like taking flower photos too? Everywhere I go, I find myself taking pictures of the flowers in the area, so this is a great project to display those pretty blooms in a unique way. This project uses a standard piece of cardstock, but you could create yours smaller or larger as needed. Just adjust the spacing and number of photos for the final size you want to create.
- HP Sprocket Photo Printer
- Floral Photos
- White cardstock
- Pencil and ruler for measuring
- Choose the floral photos you’d like to use and print them out using your Sprocket. I chose 9 photos for this project.
- Measure and mark the margins on the cardstock using a light pencil line. Optionally, you can also measure additional center lines to help you line up the photos as you’d like. I use the margins and place the photos in the 4 corners first. Then I added in the middle photos evenly.
- Remove the adhesive backing from each photo and gently place where you’d like them.
- Frame your photo and display.
Print out your favorite floral photos
Measure margins for photo placement
Frame to display
Instead of framing my floral photo art, I used a wood clip board. You can get fancy and use a frame with coordinating mats or go clean and modern with a pretty metal frame or even a canvas. This project can be changed in so many ways to create art for any room. Create floral art, or city scape collages or a family vacation keepsake! Check out this fun family DIY photo canvas for more inspiration.
The best part, because the Sprocket is so easy to take everywhere you go, you can create this project on the road! Visit friends or family, take photos while you’re there, then create a keepsake to leave behind of the fun you had.
What will you create?