Make a Heart Photo Wreath 1,518 views
Share this Post
- 10-12 printed photos (I used 3×5″ photos)
- Recycled Cardboard – a large cereal box works great!
- Double sided tape
- Foamboard – optional
How to make a heart photo wreath:
- Cut out a heart shape from the cardboard.
- Decide which photos are going to go where in your layout and set them to the sides of the heart.
- Attach the photos to the heart using double sided tape.
- Thread a ribbon through the top of the heart and tie off to hang.
Optional – For extra stability when hanging
- Optionally, cut out a coordinating sided heart from foamboard and attach to the back of your photo wreath.