Lucky Charm Treat Bags 1,628 views
Share this Post
These treat bags are quite fun to put together and take practically no time at all. Make them to share in classrooms, groups, and even for your friends and neighbors! I’ve always enjoyed creating craft projects for St. Patrick’s Day, and this is definitely one of my favorites. I hope you enjoy it, too!!
- Lucky Charm Printable (Download)
- Copy Paper or Cardstock
- 5 Hershey’s Nuggets
- Glue Runner or Tape
- Clear Pretzel Bags
- Print out the Lucky Charm printable (Download) onto copy paper or cardstock using your HP printer.
- Cut out the bag topper and candy wrappers.
- Wrap each of the Hershey’s Nuggets with a Lucky Charm wrapper with the design on top. Close it together with a bit of glue runner or a small piece of tape.
- Cut a piece of cardstock about 1 inch wide and about 4-5 inches tall. Add a couple strips of glue runner or double sided tape and stick the Nuggets to the strip of paper.
- Place the strip of candies into a clear pretzel bag and cut about 2 inches above the top candy. Fold the Lucky Charm bag topper in half.
- Add a strip of glue runner or double sided tape to the edges on the inside of the bag topper. Fold the topper over the bag and press it closed.