Last Day of School Photos DIY 899 views
Share this Post
Turn your favorite end of school year photos into fun keepsakes with just a few steps and your Sprocket!
- Mobile phone and Sprocket App
- HP Sprocket or Sprocket Plus Photo Printer
- HP Sprocket Plus Sticky-backed Photo Paper
- Favorite end of school year photos
- Take photos with your mobile phone and open the photos with your Sprocket app.
- Edit the photos to include borders, sticker and the date of the event. You can include “last day of school” or the year or exact date, it’s up to you. Play with the different fonts available in the app, change the font color and resize the text however you like.
- Once you have the image decorated how you like, print it with your Sprocket.
- You can add the photo to a scrapbook or frame it for your family photo wall.
Tip: you can also draw accents right on the photo. Change the color and size of the drawing line, right in the app!
Photo tips for last day of school photos
- Take photos of the kids together and the kids each on their own.
- Try different locations either around the house or outside.
- Have the kids stand and smile, sit together or have fun with silly faces and “strike a pose” moments.
- Take your photos as fun images you’ll want to frame on their own and you can use the images for all types of sharing.
- Have fun!
I hope you have a blast taking photos for the last day of school. Capture the spirit of the day and personality of your kids without worrying about trying to read your cute sign.