Inspiration Photo Bracelet 1,754 views
Share this Post
I bought a beautiful, colorful woven rug and I loved the pattern and hues so much, I snapped a few pictures, printed them and used them to make a picture bracelet.
This is a great idea to do if you are in need of inspiration, or want a fun adventure project to do with the kids. Look around to see inspiration everywhere!
- HP DeskJet 3700 Printer
- HP Photo Paper
- Wood pieces
- Bracelet blank
- White craft glue
- Extra strength glue (I used E6000 Permanent Craft Adhesive)
- Flat backed crystals
- Water-based varnish
- Black paint
- Take a photo of the surface you want to print.
- Using your wireless HP printer, print out the pattern on the photo paper.
- Use a pencil to trace the wood hearts on the areas you want.
- Cut out the hearts.
- Glue the hearts to the wood pieces.
- Line the edges of each wood piece with black craft paint, let dry.
- Glue a crystal on the top of each wood piece. Let dry.
- Add a coat or two of the varnish.
- Glue each piece to the bracelet blank.