How to Create and Print a Card from Your Smartphone 2,248 views
Share this Post
Here is how I did it!
- Download the HP Card App
- Open the app and choose your special occasion for the card you would like to make.
- Choose from a variety of predesigned templates.
- Click on the photo to replace it with one of your own.
- Choose a photo from your phone.
- Customize the message.
- The card I designed for my Mom looks like this!
- Hit print on your phone and send it to your wireless HP printer.
- I made several and in the message section I created a little letter that continues with each photo for my Mom.
- I also made some DIY confetti to sprinkle in the envelope!
There you have it! These cards look beautiful and professionally made and they can be done in seconds, right from your very own phone!