Host a Girls Night with Moms Nite Out 1,961 views
Share this Post
Have the girls over and host a fun Mom’s Nite Out themed party. Get all dolled up and get ready for some fun! You can make your own party invite, decorate with party decor you’ve created and have fun watching the movie together. Here’s a whole kit of party accessories, you just add the glue and party snacks.
- Free HP Photo Creations Software
- Free Printable Moms Night Out Kit (Download)
- Color Printer
- Scissors Adhesive
- Paper Straws
Steps to create your Girls Night party accessories and decor
- Download and Print out the free party printables. (Download)
- Cut out each individual printables piece and assemble using the scissors and adhesive.
Really, that’s it. You can create a whole variety of pieces, make as much or as little as you’d like. You’ll find candy wrappers, a popcorn box, labels for your party table or name tags and wine charms and wrappers. You can set up a photo booth and print out the free photo props and make fun party signs for your guests. I like using the word art and party signs as photo props too. Use your favorite colors of cardstock to go along with your printables, I was going with all girl power pink, red and purples.
- Make party signs
- Create your own popcorn boxes
- Cut out decorative circles for wine glass charms
- Make more fun signs and word art
- Make cute photo props
We LOVE photo props!
- Decorate the candy with candy wrappers
- Personalize a wine bottle and make your own treat bags
- You can even make your own party confetti!
Make your own Party Invitations
Here’s the extra fun for your Moms Party. Make your own custom invitations with your printer and the free HP Photo Creations software. I’ve even included free printable background file you can use!
How to make your own Girls Night party invitation
- If you don’t have the software, download the free HP Photo Creations Software and set up a free account.
- Choose to make your own print at home project and choose to make a card.
- The card option will show usually 4 sides you can design, front, inside left, inside right and back. You can delete all the design spaces except the front.
- Then choose to add a new item, upload the free background design in the printable pack. Add that to your card as a background.
- Then add the text you’d like for your card. The text boxes display best with 3 lines of text or less. So, I added 4 text blocks for my card design.
- Once you are happy with your card design, print it. I found that my card printed best as a single sided card by choosing the 5×7″ paper size, orientation set to portrait and then unchecking the “center” option.
I hope you had fun with this project. It’s always a ton of fun to party with the girls. You can customize your party however you’d like, add in your own special flare. I’d love to hear all about it!