Fall Leaf Photo Frame 1,262 views
Share this Post
- Printed photo
- Fall leaves – dried or fresh
- Glue – I use Aleene’s tacky glue
- Piece of cardstock to fit your frame
I used a standard wood frame and a piece of 8×11″ cardstock. The photo I printed at 4″x6″. You can create any sized frame you like as long as it will fit the leaves you have. The leaves I used are from my Ash tree.
- Remove all the leaves from any branches or twigs they might still be attached to.
- Glue the photo to the cardstock, centering to fit the paper and frame you have chosen.
- Glue leaves around the edge of the photo. Layer leaves as you go.
- Continue to glue and layer leaves until you get the look you want.
- Let the glue dry thoroughly and then place the finished piece in the frame. Display and enjoy.
Please note, as the leaves dry out, they may crumble, it depends on what kind of leaves they are. However, as long as they are in the frame, they should hold up pretty well.
Tip: try to use leaves that are free from dirt or bugs. You can wash the leaves before crafting with them, if you’d like. Just make sure to dry them off before gluing to your paper.