Easy DIY Photo Postcards with Sprocket 1,988 views
Share this Post
- HP Sprocket Photo Printer
- HP ZINK Sticky-backed Photo Paper – Click Here to buy your HP paper at Staples.com!
- Mobile phone and Sprocket App
- HP Inkjet Matte Brochure Paper or Cardstock
- Print out 5 photos using your Sprocket. I suggest printing 3 vertical pictures and 2 horizontal pictures, but you can choose any photos and fit them as you need.
- Using the ruler and pencil, measure a 4″x6″ rectangle on your cardstock.
- Place your photos on the cardstock within the measured area. Use the adhesive backing on the Sprocket photo paper to adhere the photos in place.
- Use scissors to trim the postcard to size.
- Write a note on the left side of the back of the postcard.
- Address the right back side of the postcard, add a stamp and send off in the mail.
You can also make postcards of your photos as keepsakes of your travels. Make postcards of all your favorite vacation shots and display them in photo frames. Or, you can collect the postcards in a photo album to share when you have house guests.
Tips for designing your postcards
- Pick photos that show off where you’ve been, a specific color scheme or your favorite people.
- Think about sizing when you print the photos, if you plan to trim a photo to fit a space, make sure to position the image in the Sprocket app how you’d like it.
- Play with the Sprocket app filters to create fun looks and themes with your photos.
- You can also add text to your photos to create a customize message on your photo postcards.
Have fun making postcards of all your trips, tours and vacations. Send off the cards to family and friends and share those special moments!