Easter Photo Garland 1,670 views
Share this Post
This project includes a free printable that you can use to create your garland. The art is designed to coordinate with the HP Cards Easter Bunny card, but you can use any other card design in the app that you’d like.
- Free Printable Easter Garland Art designed by Jen Goode – (Download)
- HP Cards App
- HP Card & Invitation Kit (rounded corner, glossy, flat cards)
- White Cardstock or paper
- Hole Punch
How to make your own Easter Garland
- Download the HP Cards app. This app allows you to customize and print your own greeting cards at home.
- Open the HP Cards App, choose the holidays category and select the Easter Bunny card. Add your own photo, remove the family wording and print to a 5×7″ rounded corner card from the HP Card & Invitation Kit.
- Download and print the Easter Garland art page designed by Jen Goode. (Download)
- Cut out all the art and punch holes at the top corners of each piece.
- String together with twine. Leaving a space for your photo card.
- Attach the photo card to the twine. I used mini clothespins. You can also punch holes and string the twine through the photo card.
- Hang and enjoy!
Tip: Create your own design style with the garland art piece by cutting out pennant shapes or rounding the corners. You can also add a little sparkle by applying glitter. Have fun with it and share your favorite photos in your Easter decor!