Easter Card Coloring Page 2,126 views
Share this Post
- Free printable Easter Coloring Page Card designed by Jen Goode (Download)
- Colored pencils, markers, crayons or other coloring supplies
- Download the free Easter Coloring Page Card designed by Jen Goode (Download).
- Print the coloring page.
- Color the coloring page however you’d like.
- Fold the paper in half and then in half again to make a card.
- Write a note and send to your somebunny special.
This is also a fun activity to do with the kids. Print out multiple copies of the card, cut out the front panel enjoy mini Easter art colored by the whole family!
I used Tombow brush markers and watercolor pencils to color my card. Using the blending pen I was able to make little color accents. You can embellish your card with glitter or add little stickers too! The jellybeans are not included – grin!