DIY Upright Photo Album 213 views
Share this Post
What I love most about this idea is you can shuffle and admire your collection without any pages to turn. Think of it as a “living” photo album because it will always change and grow and you have guests and let them take pictures home. Simply replace with new photos!
- HP Sprocket Photo Printer
- HP ZINK Sticky-backed Photo Paper
- Wood board
- Craft paint and paint brush
- Nails and hammer
- Hole puncher
- Lightly sand your wood board, and then paint with your favorite color. Add desired accents.
- Let dry.
- Line up the Sprocket paper and mark the spacing so you know where to hammer the nails.
- Use a pencil or marker to make a dot where the nails will go.
- Carefully hammer the nails.
- Print out photos to display using your HP Sprocket.
- Punch a hole in each photo at the center top and hang photos on the nails.
- Display the finished piece on the easel and hang photos.