DIY Travel Journal with Photos 2,706 views
Share this Post
- Sprocket and Zink paper
- Favorite Travel Photos (on your phone)
- Small notebook
- Clear packing tape
- Colored paper, pen and other fun embellishments (optional)
- Pick your favorite travel photos and print them using your Sprocket.
- Create a collage on the cover of your notebook. You can trim the photos to fit how you’d like them. No glue required, the Zink photo paper has an adhesive backing, so just remove the backing paper and stick your photos how you’d like them.
- Use extra paper and a pen to write any titles or comments you want to include on your travel journal cover. Use tape or glue to adhere in place.
- Apply strips of clear packing tape over the entire cover. Smooth the tape down to remove any bubbles. This will help protect your photos from fingerprints and moisture. I let the tape overlap the edge of the notebook, folded it over to the inside of the cover and then trimmed the corners with scissors.
- Show it off!
You can repeat the process to cover the back of your notebook too. In this example I just covered the front. You could create this craft as a family activity, class project or something fun with your friends. Use stickers or other fun extras to embellish your journal cover if you’d like. Get creative and have fun creating a travel journal that fits your personality and shows off your favorite places!
I hope you have fun making your own travel art journal cover, enjoy!