DIY Tile Photo Card 372 views
Share this Post
Making a card for a loved one doesn’t have to be a lot of work. Choose your favorite photo and print it in tile form using the Sprocket! This card idea is perfect for custom holiday cards, get well soon cards, birthdays, and more.
- HP Sprocket Photo Printer
- HP ZINK Sticky-backed Photo Paper – Click Here to buy your HP paper at Staples.com!
- HP Sprocket app
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- Download the HP Sprocket app to your mobile device. Load the HP Sprocket Photo Printer with HP ZINK Sticky-backed Photo Paper. In the app, select the photo you’d like to print. Make any photo edits, add stickers or borders, and save. Click the three dots below the image (above the print icon) and select the tile option. Send the image via Bluetooth to the Sprocket to print.
- Cut a piece of cardstock 7”x10” and score down the center to make a blank 5”x7” card. Use a fingernail at one corner of the photo to separate the backing from the HP ZINK Sticky-backed Photo Paper. Carefully peel it off, but try not to touch the back of the photo.
- Stick the photos to the front of the card, one at a time, about ½” away from the edge of the paper. Keep a small amount of space between the photos. Do not press them down quite yet.
- If you need to adjust the photo placement, you can carefully peel up the HP ZINK Sticky-backed Photo Paper and re-stick it in a new position. Once the card looks how you want, use your fingers to press the photo paper down.
- Write your message inside the card. You could also decorate the outer edges of the front of the card if you want to!
Have fun making your own DIY Tile Photo Cards with the Sprocket!