DIY Thanksgiving Favors 1,493 views
Share this Post
Thanksgiving is almost here, and I’m so excited to share this sweet Thanksgiving favor with you! Add some candy to a bag to look like Indian corn, and tie on the watercolor “Thankful” gift tag to finish the look! They will look so great on your Thanksgiving table and is also a thoughtful way to tell friends and family how grateful you are for them this holiday season.
- Printable “Thankful” Tags (Download)
- HP Brochure Paper
- 2” or 3” Circle Punch
- Clear Pretzel Bags
- Twine or Hemp Cord
- Candy (I used autumn-colored Sixlets)
- Print out the Thankful tags printable (Download) on HP Brochure Paper.
- Roughly cut out around the tags with scissors. Align the guideline on a 2” or 3” circle punch to cut out the tag.
- Punch a small hole using a hole punch at the top of the tag. Set aside.
- Pour some candy into a clear pretzel bag until it’s about ⅔ full. Set aside.
- Cut a length of twine or hemp cord 10-12” long. Fold it in half, then push the folded end through the hole in the tag. Pull the two ends through the loop and pull it tight.
- Twist the top of the pretzel bag, then wrap the twine around the bag until you have just enough twine to tie a double knot or a bow.
- Give the “Thankful” Thanksgiving Favors to friends as gifts, or place them on your Thanksgiving table as favors for your guests.