DIY Team Sign with Sprocket Plus 280 views
Share this Post
Project Time:30 minutesIt is so much fun to cheer on your favorite team at a live sporting event. Show your support for your team with a homemade poster board sign featuring a large photo made up of tiled Sprocket prints! This tutorial could also be used to make signs to hold up for graduation, to advertise an upcoming event, or to decorate for a birthday party.
- Poster board
- Adhesive letters
- Permanent markers
- HP Sprocket app
- HP Sprocket Plus Photo Printer
- HP Sprocket Plus Sticky-backed Photo Paper
- Open the photo you would like to use on the poster in the HP Sprocket app.
- Make any edits you would like to the photo using the Sprocket app.
- Tap the 3 dots above the print icon in the Sprocket app.
- Select the grid of 9 prints.
- Send the printing job to your Sprocket Plus (which you have already loaded with Zinc paper).
- Arrange the printed photos where you would like them on the poster board.
- Remove the paper backing of the printed photos and place them on the poster board.
- Decorate the poster board with words, drawings and other decorations.
- You are ready to support your favorite team!