DIY Summer Utensil Pouches 1,005 views
Share this Post
Project Time:15 minutesThese cute printable utensil pouches will add a festive touch to your next backyard barbecue and they make it so easy to corral silverware when dining al fresco.
- HP ENVY Photo Printer
- HP Original Ink (Learn how to save 50% on HP Ink here)
- HP Heavyweight Project Paper
- Paper Trimmer
- Glue Gun
- Corner Round Punch (optional)
- Printable File (Download)
- Download the printable file (Download).
- Load the HP Photo Envy with Heavyweight Project Paper.
- Print out the design.
- Cut the paper down the vertical center line, then cut approximately 1 inch off the top of each paper.
- Fold along the horizontal line and glue along the two sides to form a pocket.
- Use a corner punch to round the top edges if desired.