DIY Summer Printable Photo Props 1,561 views
Share this Post
Cute fruit isn’t just for summer. Add a splash of color to your get together with family and friends. Set all the supplies out on a table and encourage your guests to make their own props. It’s just a fun party activity for all ages!
- Printable photo props by Jen Goode (Download)
- Printer – I used my super cute HP Deskjet 3755
- Crayons or markers (optional)
- Download and print the photo props you want to use (Download). Color the props however you’d like or use the pre-colored printables.
- Cut out each prop design and tape a straw to the back.
Have fun taking photos together!
Bonus: print our your photo prop photos right there at your party and send your guests home with a keepsake from your event! Read tips for making a photo booth here.