DIY Sprocket Plus Christmas Tree 1,093 views
Share this Post
Project Time:15 minutesDo you live in a dorm room or small apartment so you don’t have room for a traditional Christmas tree? Turn your favorite pics from your camera roll into a modern tree using your Sprocket Plus! This simple project will have you feeling merry and bright in no time.
- Sprocket App
- HP Sprocket Plus Photo Printer
- HP Sprocket Plus Sticky-backed Photo Paper
- Mini Christmas lights
- Washi tape
- Start by choosing 16 photos from your camera roll. I choose pictures that had lots of green in them (and 1 brown photo) so that my finished project would look more like a tree. Alternatively, you can edit your photos to give them a green tint or just leave them as is!
- Print the 16 photos using your Sprocket Plus.
- One by one, peel the backing off of the printed photos and stick them to your wall in the shape of a Christmas tree. Follow this pattern: top row = 1 photo, 2nd row, 2 photos, 3rd row = 3 photos, 4th row = 4 photos, 5th row = 5 photos, 6th row = 1 photo
- Use the washi tape to tape the mini Christmas lights over the photos.
- Tape the battery pack to the wall as well. Use the bottom photo to cover the battery pack, if needed.
- Enjoy your sleek and sentimental space-saving tree!