DIY Shark Week Cupcake Toppers & Wrappers 1,023 views
Share this Post
This year marks the 30th Anniversary of Shark Week! If you’ve never heard of it, Shark Week is an annual, week-long block of programming on the Discovery Channel that is dedicated to everything SHARKS! We are counting down the days until this JAW-some week is here, and are looking forward to seeing more crazy footage of jumping sharks (yes, that’s a real thing!). Get ready to celebrate Shark Week at home with a shark-themed party including cupcakes adorned with Free Printable Shark Week Cupcake Toppers and Wrappers!
- Printable Shark Week Cupcake Toppers & Wrappers (Download)
- HP Inkjet Matte Brochure Paper or cardstock paper
- HP ENVY Photo Printer
- HP Original Ink (Learn how to save 50% on HP Ink here)
- 2” Circle Punch
- Glue/Tape Runner
- Mini Wood Craft Sticks
- Download the Free Printable Shark Week Cupcake Toppers & Wrappers file (Download). Print both pages out on HP Inkjet Matte Brochure Paper or cardstock.
- Use scissors to cut out the shark cupcake wrappers. There are 2 on a page, so print out enough copies for all of your cupcakes.
- Bring the ends of the cupcake wrapper together and secure the overlap with a piece of tape.
- Place a cupcake inside the wrapper and set aside while you prepare the toppers. If you are transporting the cupcakes, keep the wrappers flat until ready to assemble.
- Cut the cupcake toppers into strips. Use a 2” circle punch to cut out each of the toppers, or use scissors to cut the circles out. There are 12 cupcake toppers on a page, so print out more copies if necessary.
- Lay a mini wood craft stick down and add a line of tape runner or a bit of glue to the top half of the stick. Place a cupcake topper over the craft stick and press in place to make sure it sticks well. Repeat for all of the cupcake toppers.
- Press the cupcake topper stick into the frosting of the cupcake until the topper touches the frosting.
Enjoy your Shark Week!