DIY Salad Jars 988 views
Share this Post
Salad jars are perfect for so many things you’ve got going on too from backyard barbecues and picnics (hello, keep the flies away AND easy clean-up), to back-to-school, taking lunch to work, and even taking something healthy with you as you head out the door to soccer practice or gymnastics with the little ones.
- HP Photo Creations
- 2″ round labels – Click Here to buy your HP paper at Staples.com!
- HP ENVY Photo Printer
- HP Original Ink (Learn how to save 50% on HP Ink here)
- Salad ingredients
- Download HP Photo Creations, then click on ‘Gifts and More’, and then ‘stickers’. You will see there are a number of designs already there for you, but you can create your own too by editing an existing design.
- Once you’ve designed your labels, save them, and then print using your HP ENVY Photo Printer.
- Mix up your jars of salad. Tip: Place wet ingredients such as dressing at the bottom and then work your way up to items you don’t want to get soggy.
- Label your jars and serve immediately, or place in the refrigerator for meal prepping.