DIY Printable Holiday Selfie Card 7,400 views
Share this Post
The holidays are almost here, which means most of us are at least thinking about putting together annual holiday cards. Make your cards stand out this year by printing your favorite selfie with the HP Sprocket Photo Printer and attach it to a Free Printable Holiday Selfie Card that I’ve designed for you!
- Free Printable Holiday Selfie Card (Download)
- HP ENVY Photo Printer
- HP Advanced Glossy Photo Paper, 4×6
- HP Sprocket Photo Printer
- HP Sprocket App
- HP ZINK Sticky-backed Photo Paper
- Load some HP Advanced Glossy Photo Paper (4×6) into the HP Envy Photo 7855 All-in-One Printer. Download and open the Holiday Selfie Card file (Download). When you print the cards, make sure you have 4×6 inch size paper selected in the settings.
- Download the HP Sprocket App. Load the HP Sprocket Photo Printer with HP Zink Photo Paper. Open the selfie photo you’d like to print on your phone using the app and send it via Bluetooth to the Sprocket to print.
- Use a fingernail to separate the backing from the HP Zink Photo Paper. Carefully peel it off, but try not to touch the back of the photo.
- Place your photo on the blank (left) side of the card. It’s very sticky, so be careful as you are placing it because it’s hard to adjust it once it’s stuck down.
- Use a pen or a permanent marker to sign your name and a short message to your card. The card will fit in any 4×6 envelope.
Hope you have fun creating your own custom Holiday Selfie Cards this holiday season!