DIY Printable Father’s Day Card 3,442 views
Share this Post
Project Time:20 minutesNeed something special for Dad? Make this Father’s Day card in minutes with our free download below. A quick and easy project that the kids can help with as well.
- HP DeskJet 3700 Printer
- HP Original Ink (Learn how to save 50% on HP Ink here)
- Free card file (Download)
- Craft knife
- HP Heavyweight Project Paper or white card stock
- Start by downloading the file (Download) and printing on your HP printer. Using card stock will give the card some weight and help your tools to stand up.
- Use scissors to cut out all pieces.
- Note that small scissors will work better for the small tool pieces.
- Then cut slits in the belt portion of your card with the craft knife. Insert the tools into the slits.
- Continue until your card is complete and all of the tools are in the belt.
- Write a message to dad inside the card then you are ready to give this one for Father’s Day.
- This simple free printable Father’s Day card is an inexpensive way to show dad that you care!