DIY Pom Pom Photo Garland 490 views
Share this Post
Project Time:15 minutesWho doesn’t love pom pom trim? Especially when you can add photos to it! This trim is fast, fun, and easy to put together and will really bring your holiday decorations to life! You can print out your Sprocket photos showing your family through the years, or make each strand a timeline for each member. It’s also a great project to keep the kids busy while you prep for the party!
TIP: Use the editing features on the Sprocket app to personalize your photos!
- HP Sprocket Photo Printer
- HP ZINK Sticky-backed Photo Paper
- Pom Poms
- Large needle
- Alternative: Buy pom pom trim already strung at the craft store!
- Thread the long strand with the needle and slide on the pom poms. Leave enough string so you can separate the pom poms by threes.
- Print out about 10-12 Sprocket photos.
- Peel off the backing of one of the photos and place it sticky side up under the string, then place another photo on top.
- Continue, every three sets of pom poms add a photo.
- Tie the end off when you are done.