DIY Photo Magnets with HP Sprocket 3,132 views
Share this Post
My phone is packed with random photos and special memories throughout the past couple of years. Instead of just letting them sit in my phone, I’ve decided to print out my favorites on the HP Sprocket to display in my home and in my workspace. The HP Zink Photo Paper has a sticky backing so that you can easily display your photos. Once you stick your photos to a magnetic sheet, you instantly have DIY Photo Magnets that can be shared and displayed on a metal-backed frame, on a refrigerator, and even in school lockers!
- Smartphone or Tablet
- HP Sprocket Photo Printer
- HP ZINK Photo Paper
- Adhesive Magnetic Sheet
- Open up the HP Sprocket Photo Printer and load the HP ZINK Photo Paper (according to instructions).
- Open up the HP Sprocket app and load your photo from your social media or phone camera gallery. In the app, you can customize your images with text, borders, “stickers”, emojis, and more! You can also edit your images and add filters to make them even more beautiful.
- Once you’re done editing, connect your device with the HP Sprocket Photo Printer via Bluetooth. Select the printer icon on your device to print your 2×3” photo on HP ZINK Photo Paper for a bright, glossy 2×3” photo.
- Peel the backing off of the HP ZINK Photo Paper to instantly turn your printed photo into a sticker.
- Instead of using my images as stickers, I wanted to be able to display multiple photos in a metal-backed frame on my gallery wall. To be able to change them out easily without damaging any photos, I decided to mount the photo paper on an adhesive magnetic sheet.