DIY Photo Clip Frame 541 views
Share this Post
Project Time:10 minutesHere is a cute and simple DIY to display your favorite shots! I love this photo frame because you can display a bunch of cute photos without taking up too much space. I used the HP Sprocket Photo Printer to quickly and easily print out my photos!
- HP Sprocket Photo Printer
- HP ZINK Sticky-backed Photo Paper
- HP Sprocket App
- Printed Paper
- Hot Glue
- Mini Clothespins
- Insert your printed paper (or a solid color) into your frame.
- Use hot glue to attach the clothespins to the frame. I used six because that’s what I could fit evenly onto the size of my frame. You can use more or less depending on your frame size!
- Use the HP Sprocket app to print out the photos of your choice using the HP Sprocket Photo Printer. Lastly attach your photos to the frame!