DIY Personalized Go Fish Game 308 views
Share this Post
It’s a quick and easy project that is totally customizable, and with the holidays coming up, it’s a super fun gift idea for friends, family, and even teachers. It just takes a few supplies, and in less than 30 minutes, you have a darling personalized game of Go Fish!
- HP Sprocket Photo Printer
- HP ZINK Sticky-backed Photo Paper
- Patterned scrapbook paper (thicker is better)
- Decide on the pictures you want to use, and print 4 copies of each one on your Sprocket. A standard deck is 52 cards, but you can use less if you want to, especially for younger children. If you use 12 pictures x 4 each, you’ll end up with 48 cards, which is enough to play.
- Peel back the adhesive from each picture and place on the BACK SIDE of the scrapbook paper you want to use. I highly recommend a thicker scrapbook paper – even a cardstock – to give you a sturdier card.*If you want to make the game even more durable, you can laminate each piece.
- Cut around the picture, so that the edges of the picture and the paper match up. Repeat for each picture.