DIY Perpetual Calendar 11,010 views
Share this Post
Project Time:30 minutesI absolutely love calendars…well, maybe not as much as I love paper, but calendars are a pretty close second. And what a fun way to keep up with the days of the year than with a fun and easy DIY perpetual calendar?!?! I’m so excited to share this project with you and you only need a few supplies to get started.
- Printable (Download)
- 1-inch circle paper punch
- 55 1-inch wooden disks (more if you plan to use the entire printable)
- Mod Podge
- Foam Brush
- E6000 Glue
- Magnet Board
- Container to hold extra magnets when they are not in use (I’m using a mason jar)
- Print calendar printable (Download) onto cardstock.
- Cut printable into strips.
- Punch out all numbers, days of the week and months. You will have extra items…punching those is completely optional.
- Use you foam brush and add a little Mod Podge to the front of each wooden disk.
- Add image.
- Let dry for about 5 minutes.
- Add E6000 to the back of each wooden disk, and add magnet.
- Allow magnets to dry overnight.
- Add your magnets to any magnet board, placing any extra magnets in your container.