DIY Mother’s Day Selfie Card 5,808 views
Share this Post
Mother’s Day is almost here, which means most of us are at least thinking about what to get mom for the big day. Make your card to mom stand out this year by printing your favorite selfie with the HP Sprocket Photo Printer and attach it to a Free Printable Mother’s Day Card that I’ve designed for you!
- Free Printable Mother’s Day Card (Download)
- HP DeskJet 3700 Printer
- HP Original Ink (Learn how to save 50% on HP Ink here)
- HP Inkjet Glossy Brochure Paper
- HP Sprocket Photo Printer
- HP ZINK Sticky-backed Photo Paper
- HP Sprocket App
- Paper trimmer or scissors
- Load some HP Inkjet Glossy Brochure Paper into the HP DeskJet 3700 All-in-One Printer. Download and open the Mother’s Day Card file (Download). There are 4 colors of cards to choose from, with 2 cards on a page.
- Use a paper trimmer or scissors to cut the 4×6 cards out. There are thin guidelines around each card to follow.
- Download the HP Sprocket App to your mobile device. Load the HP Sprocket Photo Printer with HP ZINK Stickey-backed Photo Paper. In the app, select the photo you’d like to print. Make any photo edits, add stickers or borders, and send the image via Bluetooth to the Sprocket to print.
- Use a fingernail at one corner of the photo to separate the backing from the HP Zink Photo Paper. Carefully peel it off, but try not to touch the back of the photo.Place your photo on the blank side of the card. The HP ZINK Photo Paper is very sticky, so be careful as you are placing it on the card. It’s very hard to adjust it once it’s stuck down.
- Use a pen or a permanent marker to sign your name and a short message to your card. The card will fit in any 4×6 envelope. This card could also be used for Father’s Day and birthdays!
Hope you have fun creating your own custom Mother’s Day Cards with your Sprocket!